SECTION 0 – For users located in the European Union (EU)
- Collection of personal information
We collect personal data such as:
- your name,
- your IP address, statistics on page views and sessions, and acquisition sources,
- your credit card and payment details,
- your email address,
- your demographic information,
- your preferences and/or opinions,
- information you provide through surveys
We may collect these types of personal information directly via email sign-up forms, monetary transactions, and email or comment submission forms, or from third parties.
The above information is collected and held for the purpose of:
- Providing you with information on the general topics covered on this website (social media, blogging, making money from home), and to inform you about our product offerings.
- For advertising and marketing our own products or third party products we believe may be useful to you.
- Payment information is collected order to process your payments when you make a purchase.
- Communicating with you via email or comments to answer any inquiries or questions you may have.
- Analytics and market research, so that we may make improvements to our website and product offerings.
2. Legal Bases for processing
We collect and process information about you only when we have legal bases for doing so. This means we collect and use your information only when:
- we need it to provide you with our services,
- it satisfies a legitimate interest such as marketing and promoting our products and services, for market research, and for disclosing information about possible criminal acts or security threats to the authorities.
- you have given consent for us to do so for a specific purpose.
You have the right to change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.
To withdraw your consent, please contact Brianne Kirbyson at email@example.com with your request.
3.Third party data collection
We use the following third parties to collect and process your data:
- Email marketing service providers – to collect personal info and email addresses
- Payment processors – to collect payment info in order to process your purchases
- Google Analytics – to collect data for market research and development
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from this website or sign up for our email list, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name and email address.
When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our website, products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, or refund a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 6 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com.